Your passion is delivering and implementing complex IT solutions!
Our Cisco Delivery Consultant will design, build and implement great Cisco solutions for our customers. Working under the direction of project managers and alongside other systems engineers and our customers, you will deliver quality solutions including impeccable documentation and knowledge transfer. You will also support presales activities such as requirements gathering, technical design and reviewing professional services Statements of Work. You will also work hand in hand with our Keystone Managed Services team to ensure ongoing service and customer satisfaction for our clients.
As our Cisco Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering complete technical project solutions for customers in different areas of expertise including Cisco networking, collaboration, data center and security * Assisting in scoping and project planning for complex Professional Services projects * Focusing strongly on client relationships, including organizational, project management, and problem solving sills * Having knowledge and broad understanding of industry standards and IT Service Delivery concepts, and the ability to envision, design, and implement robust Cisco solutions
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
* A proven track record (5+ years) in technology consulting, or experience in a solutions delivery capacity * Relevant Cisco Certifications (required): CCNP or higher (CCIE preferred) * Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment * Delivery of high quality network integration services to clients' IT environments as a consultant and/or professional services employee * Installation and configuration of collaboration, data center, security and network technologies based on best practices * Ability to review customers' existing configurations and day-to-day operations procedures and make recommendations to improve system performance and operational efficiency including automation, where possible * Ability to travel up to 30% (within US-West region)
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you've applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
* Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 14 consecutive years * Certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States * Meaningful work that drives professional development * Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry * Being part of a winning, high performance team * Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year * We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries * We've raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares * 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
* Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
* Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please let us know in your application or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Softchoice Corporation provides software and hardware products to clients, partners and the communities.