Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. We're looking ahead. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Valtech helps clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into your existing ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes. Making it intuitive for users to consume products and services in whatever way they want. We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy.
Senior Business Analysts/Product Managers play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering digital products and services for our clients.
Valtech brings value to its clients at all stages of digital solution design: Strategy, Experience Design, Product & Service Design, Development and post-launch optimization of critical digital platforms for business. With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands to grow and expand their businesses through digital technologies whilst optimizing time to market and return on investment.
As a trusted digital partner for some seriously big-ticket clients, we get to work on tons of exciting digital projects internationally.
Senior Business Analysts/Product Managers play a key role in shaping and delivering digital products and services for our clients. They work closely with clients to understand the purpose of the initiative, the benefits that the business will realize, and the experience the solution's users will utilize. They are responsible for thinking through the complexities of the system, use cases the product or service is exposed to and organization of detailed specifications of how the product or service comes to life through via our development and engineering teams. They are involved in all stages of a project from discovery to post-implementation support; facilitating collaboration between the business, strategy, experience design and technology to ensure a clear understanding of the product.
We thrive in a fast-paced environment where self-starters excel and can precisely apply learnings and provide direction. The role does not require deep technical experience; however, it does require an understanding of Product Management, digital marketing, project management, digital Experience Design and Development/Implementation processes as well as constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and clients. To this end, any level of experience or understanding of the process or theory of programming, product design and/or product management are highly valued.
Discipline Capabilities Include:
* Strong working knowledge on core E-commerce functionality * B2B project experience would be an added advantage * Working experience on Scrum and other Agile methodologies * Project experience spanning complex E-commerce platforms with integrations to WCMS, PIM, OMS, ERP, Payment gateways and CRM * Project experience spanning platform based digital implementations on Hybris, Adobe, Sitecore, Episerver, etc. * Deep knowledge and experience with product management tools. * Experience of working with distributed, near-shore and off-shore teams * Desire to understand and facilitate the development of digital products and ideas. * Desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams and empathize with culturally diverse audiences. * Organized and detail oriented. * Ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel work streams * Actively contribute to internal BA community initiatives * Contribute to business development efforts as needed. Specifically, assist in aligning project strategy with client's business strategy to present value proposition for Digital initiatives
Essential Job Functions Include:
* Engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops, conduct client interviews to define business goals and elicit business requirements * Understand current business processes and define future business processes * Determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts * Define and document business requirements, functional requirements and process flows
* Prioritize requirements collaboratively with business stakeholders, CRUX and technology disciplines * Manage product roadmaps by working closely working with client or internal teams to prioritize against business KPIs and strategies * Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product planning and rollout * Understand and analyze product use data to make optimization recommendations. * Map business and user requirements to product features for inputs to Experience and Creative teams' design processes. * Provide requirement inputs during technical design sessions, review design deliverables for consistency and as a source of requirements * Serve as a subject matter expert on the solution and platform both for client and for the project team * Create training materials for systems' train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions * Define a process for change management and proactively manage requirement changes * Proactively identify risks around requirements and communicate to PMs * Work closely with project management to monitor overall sprint progress and dependencies.
* Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with Functional Requirements * Ensure that project team has clear understanding of functional requirements and associated business expectations * Work with QA to develop testing strategy, identify test cases and participate/lead in UA
* Minimum 3 years' experience as Business Analyst for a digital agency/consulting firm working on digital projects * Experience working with cross-functional and globally distributed digital teams. * Strong leadership abilities. * Exceptional written and oral communication skills. * Strong presentation skills with a desire to grow this skill-set. * Demonstrated ability to prioritize to manage time and multiple tasks, daily. * Demonstrated ability to think analytically with the ability to problem-solve laterally. * A self-starter who takes initiative and energizes the teams they interact with. * Any knowledge of or experience with programming is beneficial. * Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred (preferably in Product Management, Product Design, Computer Science or a related field)
Here's what it's like to work for us:
We're advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don't believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn't we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We're looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation.