The Adobe I/O team is building a world class developer ecosystem and is looking for an exceptional Senior Computer Software Engineer to join our Adobe I/O Console team.
The next generation Console is building innovative new features, tools and workflows for use by internal and external developers. In this senior role, you will drive the engineering design, development and deployment of APIs, micro-services and web application for the new Adobe I/O Console.
You will join a team dedicated to improving the developer experience allowing them to create projects and integrate Adobe's enterprise products.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization, of Consoles back end including APIs, microservices, and database.
* Leverages best practices, articulates innovative ideas, & markets them across team and organization promoting a culture of continuous learning.
* Leads application/framework/service design efforts, optimizing for quality, testability, and scale.
* Incorporates judgement and expertise to determine which innovation(s) are materially relevant.
* Defines and establishes relevant practices and patterns for the team to follow as a means to increase the consistency of the code across the team and improve overall efficiency
* Owns test strategy/makes decision on automation technologies
* Communicates clearly with the team and management to define & achieve goals.
* Be a technical leader with the ability and desire to mentor other members of the team.
What you will need to succeed.
* 10+ years of core Backend software development experience in design and implementation of server code, HTTP, APIs, micro-services, RESTful webservices, and database.
* Experience implementing SQL and non-SQL databases. Mysql a plus.
* Experience in designing and implementing server code, micro-services and RESTful services.
* Experience building web Services/APIs (Node.js or similar framework).
* Demonstrated excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills across layered systems/services.
* Experience developing, deploying and supporting production quality microservices.
* Knowledgeable in container and deployment technologies. Familiar with K8S a plus.
* Deep understanding of modern cloud technologies, HTTP and design patterns for building "always-up" services.
* Experience with back-end testing in a continuous integration environment, Jenkins, and testing frameworks.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment
* A technical leader with a good sense of humor that loves a challenge and strives under pressure.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.