Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Advertising Cloud is an independent, end-to-end platform for managing advertising across traditional TV and digital formats. It gives you a single programmatic solution for delivering TV, search, display, and social advertising across any screen, in any format.
The Real Time Bidding (RTB) maintains code that bids on hundreds of billions of auctions per day. When won, these bids deliver hundreds of millions of ads for video, display and other channels. We need a Software Engineer to build and integrate features for hundreds of customers across dozens of partners in a fast-paced environment.
For this role, we require the ability to
* Develop and deploy high-volume distributed and scalable applications in Java
* Maintain and improve critical RTB production systems
* Have proven ability to work well in a high performing team with agile development approaches and technology
* Translate high level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables
* Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams including site reliability engineers, project managers, product managers, and other teams
* Strong ability to dig in, investigate, research, or read code to find out what is going on and get the right answer
What you need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field of study
* 2+ years object-oriented programming experience with Java, C++, Scala or Node
* Ad tech experience is a plus
* Working knowledge of distributed computing principles
* Industry experience with Linux
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and multi-threading
* Experience with test driven development - Junit, TestNG, component and functional testing
* Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Gradle or Bazel
* Working knowledge of RDBMS or no SQL databases
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.