Twitch Security is the team charged with measuring, understanding, and improving Twitch's security posture and culture, anchored by a core tenet to defend the customer and their data. We're looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join the Twitch Security team and help lead its company-wide initiatives.
TPMs at Twitch apply their technical and organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and make their teams more efficient. They know how to apply technology to solve problems. The Security TPM role is both diplomat and advocate, and is trusted to represent the Twitch Security team to both customers and stakeholders, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, and clear blockers.
Twitch Security is early in its roadmap and the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to apply the lessons of their past successes and failures to a growing program. You will solve new problems unique to Twitch as well as old favorites, and help build a company-widen security culture focused on protecting the customer.
You'll find a Requirements section below. If you meet all these then we strongly encourage you to apply. If you meet some of them but think this role sounds like something you'd be great at, we strongly encourage you to apply. If you meet just one of them but think you bring something unique to the team, we strongly encourage you to apply.
* Own successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
* Work closely with Twitch's product teams, throughout the product's life-cycle. Recognize, adopt and instill good practices from security engineering fields throughout the organization. Exercise risk-based judgment, and to help teams to make the right security calls.
* Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
* Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs.
* Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.