EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Work with IT staff and management to optimize, harden, secure, analyze, monitor, track and defend the network infrastructure from internal and external malicious attacks. This will include managing and monitoring multiple security appliances from various vendor and participating in on-call rotation with other team members.
* Monitor network for malware and vulnerabilities and assist in keeping the company systems/information safe and secure through a SIEM
* Maintain up-to-date network documentation for security appliances/systems.
* Keep current on evolving threats and attacks, attend appropriate seminars, and obtain/maintain appropriate status in the security community
* Remediate instances of malware infections
* Daily maintenance of vulnerability scan results and tracking remediation's with relevant areas
* Daily monitoring and removal of email campaigns
* Ensure we are improving the vulnerability lifecycle and minimizing exposure with tools and relevant process
* Regularly review events and reports to management; this includes recommendations and plans for better visibility and further enhancement with existing or add on feature sets
* Travel to remote offices for installation and troubleshooting as needed
* Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation to assist staff with IT related problems when called upon
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field or 3 - 5 years relevant experience
* 3 - 5 years of experience in IT experience
* Cisco LAN/WAN experience is a plus
* SIEM experience is a plus
* Certifications: CISSP (currently working towards or have is required), CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, CCNA, CEH are highly looked upon
* Strong communication skills and ability to interact with end-users at all levels of the organization
* Must be fluent in English
* Ability to remediate different operating system vendors that vary between desktop and servers
* Ability to efficiently remediate instances of malware infections/exposure on desktop and server OS's
* Multi-vendor network security appliances
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally (1/3 of time) and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly (2/3 or more of time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
About EnLink Midstream
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth.