EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Provide SCADA functions and support to the EnLink Business Units and corporate functional groups.
* Maintain ClearSCADA databases to ensure Pipeline Control center can operate the system in a safe manor.
* Build, maintain, and troubleshoot Devices and Connections in AutoSol Communication Manager (ACM) as needed
* Direct and provide guidance and support for the installation, configuration, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all SCADA systems.
* Act as technical advisor between SCADA, measurement, operations, Pipeline Control, commercial, and the engineering departments.
* Provide after hour callout assistance as needed/scheduled
* Ensure all EFM data, which can be collected remotely via SCADA, is collected and published to the measurement systems.
* Provide specialized training to company personnel on operations and maintenance of SCADA.
* Write queries to retrieve data from SQL database for displaying in HMI, reporting, troubleshooting, or as requested by end users.
* Technical Degree or equivalent 5 years minimum applicable technical experience (HS or GED required)
* Advanced HMI building and trouble-shooting computer skills specific to ClearSCADA and AutoSol software
* High knowledge of Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
* Working knowledge of the API 1165, Recommended Practice for Pipeline SCADA Display
* Design, develop and support SCADA applications and hardware
* Self-motivated team member with ability to learn new technologies
* Knowledge of communication protocols and hardware from field devices through HMI
* Member of 24 hour on-call rotation
About EnLink Midstream
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth.