Security Administrator - Developmental
Req #: 215740
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Investigation
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
* This position requires the ability to obtain basic knowledge of security related administrative processes and procedures in support of a diverse range of security functional areas including several or all of the following: polygraph, adjudication, investigation, physical / technical security, and security analysis. The Security Administrator will create well-reasoned formal written documents for the government to make a final adjudication decision.
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal, and classified case information. Must have excellent writing skills, with the ability to comprehend complex and multi-sourced data into succinct and supportable final reports.
* Must possess strong organizational skills and good judgment.
* Must be able to operate various corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking and status reporting.
* Must have thorough understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass and support the clearance process.
* Demonstrated ability to produce documents that require minimal editing utilizing software tools (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Knowledge of and ability to use standard office equipment (e.g. computer, facsimile machines, printers, scanners, reproduction machines, etc.)
* Knowledge of and ability to use customer corporate and customer specific applications (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer, Firefox and any other web-based applications).
* Demonstrated understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass and support the clearance process.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple task assignments to meet deadlines.
* Ability to adapt to changing work requirements.
* Ability to provide on-the-job training to colleagues.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
* Minimum Qualifications:
* One year progressively responsible experience providing security related or administrative support.
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience in related field.
* Must possess an active TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.