Invitae is the fastest-growing genetic information companies, whose mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medical practice to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people.
Specializing in genetic diagnostics in clinical areas across all stages of life, Invitae is aggregating the world's genetic tests into a single service with better quality, faster turnaround time, and lower prices.
Our Salesforce Engineering team is looking for someone to join our team to help ensure we release high-quality software. Could that be you? We believe in a culture of transparency that puts patients first, builds excellent experiences, and celebrates victories together as a team. If you're passionate about the Software Quality and making the difference in peoples life, see if this role is right for you.
Why should you consider a career with Invitae?
With so many companies to choose from, we know how critical it is to find an environment and leadership team that champions the empowerment and career growth. It's impossible to distill our culture into three or four feel-good and non-controversial statements, but it is not impossible to describe what we aspire to:
* Team above the individual
* Radically honest communication
* Freedom with accountability
* Transparency and data-informed action
* A sense of urgency
Invitae's culture is one of transparency and is characteristic of a tight-knit community. We believe in putting patients first, building a seamless customer experience, and celebrating victories together.
Our Salesforce team here at the Invitae is small and divided into two groups: a functional group consisting of Administrators/Business Analysts and a technical group consisting of Engineers who shoulder the responsibility for coding. This team is tight-knit and rolls up into our business operations unit.
You are an experienced Salesforce Developer / Tester / Admin with a passion for improving software quality and development efficiency through tools, automation, and smart testing.
What success looks like for this role:
Essential Functions/Duties Responsibilities
* Partner with Salesforce CRM software development teams and stakeholders to ensure that the state-of-the-art applications of highly complex genetic data meet or exceed our quality standards
* Produce test strategy, test plan, and test cases; capturing test results; and resolving issues.
* Perform functional and integration testing of Salesforce applications for:
* UI features
* Web APIs
* Partner with software QA teams to ideate on tooling that enables improving testing efficiency and reliability.
* Partner with SQA Automation team to develop and maintain CI/Regression suite.
Qualifications and Experience
* 3+ years developing or testing Salesforce components such as - CRM, Sales, and Marketing Cloud that includes
* Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Record Types & Page Layouts, Building Reports, Testing Rest/Soap Based APIs, Sales Process, Support process, Lookup/Master-Detail relationships, Testing knowledge on Validation rules, Workflow rules, Time based workflow rules/Process Builder flows, Lead & Case Assignment rules, Email to Case functionality, Role Hierarchy, Territory Hierarchy.
* Usage of Workbench/Developer console
* 1+ years programming and debugging experience in Apex Code and SOQL
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or 3+ years of relevant experience
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Invitae is a company engaged in medical genetic testing.