Come help us guide the design and worldwide implementation of world-class brand protection experiences as we build tools and services for the world's most authoritative brands.
We are looking for a Salesforce Program Manager to enhance automation of processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes configuration, maintenance and administration.
The candidate will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, and Marketing to iterate on key business initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This critical position is located at the headquarters in Seattle, WA.
* Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
* Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by hundreds of Salesforce users that serve thousands of business customers.
* Deliver technology solutions - partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements and to initiate and prioritize enhancement, gap analysis, and prepare user stories
* Develop support model - define communication methods and cadence, provide production support for business owned rules, processes, and maintain them
* Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards
* Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
* Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
* Hands on configuration and data migration experience to execute on projects
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.