The Salesforce Developers are responsible for, but not limited to: designing, developing, and implementing software solutions in cutting edge software platforms in the Quote-To-Cash space. Salesforce Developers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to changing requirements and creating application system models. Salesforce Developers are challenged to come up with solutions to complex business problems while working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with other skilled, talented, and motivated professionals.
* Apex: You've extended Salesforce's functionality using Apex, creating triggers, Asynchronous Apex, and written Unit Tests.
* Visualforce: You've created Visualforce Pages, Components, and Apex Controllers.
* Lightning: You've built functionality atop the Lightning framework.
* Integrations: You've worked with external API's and services, successfully integrating them with Salesforce.
* Certifications: You've received your Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II, or B2C Commerce Developer certs.
* Salesforce CPQ and Billing: You're familiar with Salesforce's CPQ and Billing products and have worked with them before.
* Open Source: a big plus! You've written code and published it online or have contributed to open source projects.
* Fundamental programming concepts: Understanding of object-oriented programming, common data structures, and computational complexity.
* Version Control: You have experience contributing code to version-controlled (e.g. git) projects.
* Agile/Scrum: You have experience using these methodologies on projects.
* Teams: You have experience working in teams on engineering projects.
* Business Analysis and Implementation: Must be willing to step into additional project roles such as business analyst, implementation consultant, or quality assurance
* Demonstrated successful completion of Consultant Trainee 12-week program (Missoula, MT)
* Entry-Level: minimum of successful completion of 12-week training program
* Mid-Level: minimum of 5 years professional experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
Location and Travel:
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
* Missoula, MT
* Curious: Beyond understanding how something works, you want to understand why it works that way.
* Creative: You love to build and create, programming for you is as much art as it is science.
* Focused: You don't give up when presented with a difficult problem and look for resourceful ways to overcome them.
* Efficient: You look for ways enable you and your teams to reduce manual and redundant tasks.
* Excellent Communicator: You can clearly communicate complex ideas through written or verbal mediums to your teammates or clients.
* Team Oriented: You work actively to improve the skillsets and abilities of those around you.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.