Amazon Pay is looking for an experienced administrator to drive automation of processes and manage the next evolution of our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment.
The Amazon Pay team creates and develops experiences that make it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to shop using the information already stored in their Amazon accounts. In the US, our service is available across multiple devices, online, in-store, or using voice (Hello, Alexa!).
Amazon Pay provides shoppers with a familiar, trusted and quick way to check-in and checkout. Amazon Pay is bringing together Amazon's world-class commerce and personalization technologies, loyal customer base, and unique positioning within the e-commerce value chain to enable retailers and solution providers to offer unique commerce and purchase experiences that greatly benefits buyers and merchants globally. We are growing rapidly and offer an opportunity to join an agile, highly visible organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon's overall growth.
As a Salesforce Administrator your responsibilities will include configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other systems. You will collaborate with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements, deliver solutions based on those requirements, and support our global teams using Salesforce.com.
* Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
* Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Utilize a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
* Work with users to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and build an implementation plan
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.