Amazon Go is a new kind of physical store with no lines and no checkout-you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Learn more at amazon.com/go.
The Team: How often have you had an opportunity to be a member of a team creating a unique customer experience? You can expect all the challenges and benefits of a high-profile business: wide-open space for improvement and strategy, a strong team, and a fast-paced environment. These will require a willingness to dive into the details, solve problems as they arise, leverage high judgment and gut instinct, look around corners, and always obsess over customers. Everyone on the team wears different hats, and ownership of the customer experience is key.
The Role: You are someone who is willing to roll up your sleeves. The pay-off is high ownership, an ability to deliver results, an awesome variety in what we work on at any one time and the ability to grow in role. You are a master of process creation, process improvement, and change management. You love diving deep and using data to identify opportunities and guide improvements. You will interact closely with multiple teams to and identify/manage critical projects that improve productivity, increase capacity, and create scalable processes across the org.
A successful candidate will:
* Design, implement, and drive adoption of scalable processes across multiple teams.
* Be extremely comfortably with technology (hardware and software) and scientific concepts
* Manage cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of projects and processes
* Build strong partnerships with cross-functional leaders to understand improvement opportunities.
* Design new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of the business
* Have confidence operating in a highly ambiguous and iterative business space.
* Demonstrate high attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
* Be able to effectively challenge and influence senior leaders.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.