Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Purpose of Position:
Perform Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation for a DoD organization, support updates resulting from the DoD audits, and support system security control monitoring and improvements
* Work closely with the DoD Organization System Branch Chief to understand specific RMF requirements for the DoD Organization
* Write policies and procedures related to systematic physical and system security processes, and review of the Management Internal Control Program (MICP) and ensure meeting the RMF standards
* Recommend process improvements for existing business operations and internal controls and help drive the implementation of the new and improved process
* Assist the Government with the development of certification and accreditation (C&A) efforts; includes vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
* Notify the Government when changes occur that might affect system accreditation/certification
* Maintain an understanding of the changes/updates to system controls and determine if the organization's RMF plan requires modifications
* Provide detailed status updates to the System Branch Chief and Government Program Manager
Understand system audit findings and provide response with recommend changes to the RMF plan to resolve findings
* Implement and document cybersecurity and related internal controls; coordinate with other organization members
* Provide recommendations for configuration management (CM) for information system security software and hardware
* Identify changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes; prepare and review documentation to include Systems Security Plans (SSPs)
* Be knowledgeable of DoD regulations included in the following:
o DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
o Committee of National Security Systems (CNSS) - security related items
o DoD BIO (Business Integration Office) end-to-end (E2E) business processes (desired)
Experience: 7+ years in experience in system controls/security with experience in addressing issues identified in system controls auditing; worked on RMF plan and resolution of plan deficiencies; providing resolution for complex system security and/or control deficiencies
Education 4 year degree; DoD 8570 IAT Level II
Security Clearance Secret, JAFAN eligible
* Able to travel within the organizational area of responsibility (15% travel)
* Possess ability to interact with multiple personnel to resolve issues and answer questions
* Develop and perform briefings for Government Program Management
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Visio, and Excel)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.