Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Sr. Test Automation Engineer, in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships.
At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
An experienced Sr. Test Automation Engineer will join our team in the Herndon, VA area to support a Department of Defense (DoD) contract. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and customer oriented individual responsible for providing unparalleled support to our customer and ready to begin an exciting and rewarding career with ManTech.
The Sr. Test Automation Engineer will design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions. To fulfill this role, the automation engineer will apply appropriate automation technologies to meet the short- and long-term goals in support of the project objectives.
The Sr. Test Automation Engineer shall have extensive experience implementing Agile Development Methodologies and is responsible for accomplishing the responsibilities resident in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
* Analyze requirements or User Stories across products and applications to identify acceptance criteria, testing cases and test scenarios.
* Establish best practices and procedures for defining User Acceptance Tests and ensure delivery of high quality products.
* Work with stakeholders to determine User Acceptance Tests and System Tests.
* Work closely with multiple development teams to ensure quality testing practices are incorporated across the development cycle.
* Write test documentation such as test cases, scenarios, and create test data.
* Involved in the preparation of Test Estimation, Test Strategy/Plan, Test Case execution and Defect report.
* Maintains test environments to ensure sufficient coverage for all projects.
* Deploys code into QA environment, as needed.
* Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current Top Secret clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and 7+ years of relevant experience.
* At least 3 or more years of experience using the full spectrum of software testing methodologies on web and non-web based applications.
* Knowledge of programming concepts and some experience in a software programming language.
* Experienced in structuring QA test repository and automation suites based on application's functional and component structure.
* At least 3 or more years of test automation experience.
* Solid communication skills - be able to explain concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience.
* Comfortable working from a Linux command line.
* Comfortable working with Virtual Machines and Docker containers.
* Strong knowledge of current backbone internet protocols (HTTP, TLS/SSL, SMTP, SOAP, JSON, etc.).
* Experience with Negative Testing.
* Work with minimal management supervision.
* Prioritizing simplicity and functionality over complexity.
* Experience with Agile development (scrum, sprints, continuous integration).
* Python3 coding skills, particularly pytest framework (or similar).
* System level troubleshooting using wireshark, tcpdump, or similar.
* Source control tools such as git or mercurial.
* UI automation tools such as Selenium.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.