With over 80 million users, 80 million reviews, and 2.3 billion books, Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations. Founded in 2007, Goodreads is a Top 100 web destination where readers find and share books they love. Loved by avid and casual readers alike, Goodreads members can discover new books by seeing what their friends are reading or by using the Goodreads Book Recommendation Engine, share ratings and recommendations, track what they have read, and list what they want to read. Goodreads is also a place where more than 100,000 authors connect with readers. Goodreads is a subsidiary of Amazon, Inc.
As a Quality Assurance Manager on Goodreads Mobile team, you have the unique opportunity to impact millions of customers by ensuring that our mobile apps(iOS,Android, Fire) meet high quality standards.You will work with a talented team in a collaborative working environment that provides great learning opportunities.
* Hire and develop a team of QA engineers, providing performance feedback, evaluation, and coaching.
* Work with product and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
* Understand how elements of the software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
* Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution
* Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with product and engineering teams to prioritize test execution, review test plans and report on testing progress and results.
* Participate in product and design specification reviews, and use this information to design and review test plans.
* Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
* Participate in release planning of Goodreads mobile apps.
* Set a high bar for quality and promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.