We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for planning, creating, and executing manual and automated software test activities.
* Thoroughly test Launchmetrics Solutions to ensure they meet client requirements
* Create, develop test Cases and document the test execution results
* Log, track, and close defects throughout the software development process
* Communicate test results and implications to project team members in the appropriate level of detail
* Develop status reports based on test completion and test findings
* Create and maintain automated test cases
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Graduate in Computer Science looking for an opportunity to work and learn building real products used by thousands of users
* Classwork or experience in software testing
* A general understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures used within the software quality assurance field
* Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
* Strong attitude towards learning new technologies and methodologies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
* Product-oriented mindset and customer satisfaction as the first objective
* Knowledge of English
* Comfortable working with an international organization
* Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology is a plus
* Basic knowledge of HTML, Java
* Experience with test automation is a plus
* ISTQB certification is a plus
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
* Entrepreneurial spirit and a "sponge" attitude. Every day is different and you want to learn as much as possible.
* Self-motivated, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities at once.
* High energy and exceptional attention to detail.
* A problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
* Work in a dynamic environment and gain an insider's perspective into different sides of the business.
* Participate in exciting projects and be the first to learn about upcoming developments
* Be heard - contribute your ideas on the direction of our company.
* Work with a close knit team - we are passionate about the work we do and the products we build.
From Concept to Consumer. Transform your Launch to Market.