In 2018, consumers are projected to take over a trillion photos and videos, and Photos is one of Amazon's newest and fastest growing Prime benefits. We provide unlimited, original resolution photo storage for Prime members who now have a simple, secure place to store their existing collections of photos, automatically upload new photos as they are taken, and access them anytime, anywhere, at no additional cost. We store hundreds of petabytes of data and provide apps for customers to access their photos and videos on iOS, Android, PC, Mac and web.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a big impact in a global business with a startup culture, we're looking for you.
Who You Are
* You are a sharp, experienced quality assurance engineer with strong problem-solving skills, solid software testing foundation.
* You are an individual with strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
* You should be capable of understanding complex systems and developing the tools to test the same.
* You should be able to continuously raise the bar for QAE practices, establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide.
* You need to be abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect.
Who We Are
Amazon Photos is Amazon's consumer cloud storage solution. It lets customers store Photos, videos, documents and other digital content in a secure, redundant, online location. Our QA/SDET team will play a pivotal role in this business, with the mission to build and execute a streamlined QA process for the business initiative.
At a strategic level, our QA team will help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies. The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest appropriately in process changes, automation, tools etc to reduce the overall QA effort for the product. The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner. The QA team identifies use cases and creates test plans, defines test strategies and creates test cases to validate software design via manual and automated tests.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.