Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a QA Engineer to join our Fraud Detection team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a QA Engineer you will build and expand upon the testing framework and testing infrastructure of IAS' core ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software products. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detail-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with product management and the development team to understand requirements and technical specifications.
* Create test plans and test cases for new features and updates.
* Plan, design and implement automation frameworks for various applications, front-end and back-end.
* Setup and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests
* Work with support and implementation team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis
Who you are and what you have:
* BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related STEM degree
* 0-1 year of hands-on full-stack QA automation experience using Java and/or Python
* Knowledge of Git for code contributions
* Knowledge of Jenkins, terminal command-line unix and test-driven development
* Experience writing Defects, Test Plans and documenting Test Cases
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What puts you over the top:
* Prior experience in an Ad Tech environment
* Prior experience with AWS services
* Prior experience with Selenium, Test Rails, Browserstack, and/or Firebug
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.