Integral Ad Science
We are seeking a motived Salesforce Enterprise Systems Analyst who will help solve organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements, designing system solutions to solve operational problems and opportunities while also recommending process and systems controls and protocols. The focus of the role will be in the Quote-To-Cash space as well as other related critical initiatives. The role requires you to be passionate about driving innovation and business transformation projects. You should enjoy partnering with internal teams and providing strategic operational direction and support in close collaboration with key stakeholders. Most of all, you enjoy working with great people who are changing an entire industry.
* Partner with business owners, stakeholders and vendors to help design, implement and project manage the Quote To Cash initiative through operational objectives
* Provide support for the Quote To Cash systems and infrastructure
* Collaborate with key stakeholders on other critical business process related initiatives.
* Improve various system and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications
* Develop and design improvements using professional business process methodologies and tools to improve overall business processes by gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats and constructing requirements and writing specifications
* Provide direction in identifying, evaluating, developing and integrating systems (in collaboration with 3rd party application owner and consultants) and procedures that meet stakeholder and user requirements.
* Drive innovation through business process improvements and change management leadership through tracking progress, resolving problems and publishing progress reports
* Support a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Collaborate with business and technical teams to ensure proper training and enablement of the sales and operations teams.
* Create clear and concise business/functional requirements and documentation and related user documentation and helping train users
* Provide data and operational support as needed.
* A minimum of 1 to 3 years experience preferred
* Consulting, software company environment, and Ad Tech background preferred.
* Project management experience preferred in Quote To Cash and other business process initiatives through all aspects of the project life cycle highly recommended
* Professional business process certification preferred, e.g. Lean Six Sigma, PMI
* Business system experience, including Sales, Marketing and Accounting/Billing systems. Intacct accounting system experience is preferred.
* Exceptional project management, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
* A self-starter who can prioritize work in a fast-paced and dynamic tech environment.
* A team player who can collaborate across all departments and with all levels.
* Expertise in Salesforce.com, Conga, Docusign, Echosign and related Quote to Cash technologies required.
* Salesforce Administration is a must.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent Operational experience required
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.