Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are currently searching for a Project Manager to join our Tax team. See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
The project manager requires strong ability to understand and provide project management support ranging from client onboarding, requirement documentation, , development/implementation, testing, deployment and transition to post implementation client support teams. May lead projects requiring functional integration and complete sub-projects or standalone elements.
* Project planning and process analysis / improvement skills
* Requirements documentation
* Client interaction and communication skills including meeting leadership facilitation skills
* MS Office Suite (Excel, Visio, Project, Powerpoint, Word)
* Multi-tasking and attention to detail
* Ability to manage development, product, and testing teams in a high-paced, development practice.
* Ability to work long hours and weekends during certain periods
* PMP certification a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.