Vox Media is the leading independent modern media company. Known for building the best media brands and the technology that enables them, we are committed to building a better future for the industry - and getting the future of media right. Vox Media's editorial networks include Vox, The Verge, SB Nation, Eater, Polygon, Recode, and Curbed. Our diverse storytelling and advertising businesses include the Concert publisher-led marketplace, the Vox Creative brand studio, the Chorus publishing platform, and the company's entertainment division Vox Media Studios, which includes the Vox Media Podcast Network and Epic.
About the Chorus team
Chorus is a platform for digital publishers. Informed by the success of Vox Media's networks and internal branded content agency, Chorus is a complete media stack for brand and community building, content creation, audience engagement, distribution, measurement, and monetization. Within the Vox Product team, the Chorus team builds innovative tools that enable our editorial teams to tell compelling stories; designs dynamic, engaging audience experiences that can travel across myriad platforms and devices; and ensures our editorial teams can learn from and continuously adapt within an ever-changing industry. We are dedicated to cross-disciplinary product thinking and vision, prize thoughtful and collaborative work, and are a remote-first organization.
We are looking for a project manager to support onboarding customers to the Chorus platform.
What you'll do
* Manage timelines, facilitate meetings, and drive project execution via repeatable processes
* Collaborate with product managers, as well as colleagues in engineering and design, to gather requirements and task out work
* Maintain clear systems of documentation, ensuring that all product decisions are well-documented
* Balance multiple customers simultaneously, understanding priorities across projects
What you'll bring
* Experience managing client projects and interacting with external stakeholders
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, and an ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
* Obsessive attention to detail
* Experience supporting a distributed team
* Ability to thrive and be highly effective in a fast-paced and fluid environment
For more on the things we're building and problems we're solving, and what it's like to work with the Product, Design & Technology teams, see our Product Team blog. In an effort to an provide an inclusive and respectful working environment, all team members adhere to our code of conduct.
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits-including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun-and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
About Vox Media
Vox Media is an online publisher focused on the sports, personal technology and gaming categories.