Are you passionate about engineering fundamentals? Do you want to improve the experience and productivity of 3000+ engineers? Do you want to be at the forefront of what tools, platforms and services used to build modern services? Come join us!
Core Services Engineering & Operations (CSEO) delivers the services, applications, and websites that our employees, partners and customers use every day - benefits, expenses, time & absence, MSInvoice, Connect, Networking and more. This is an incredibly exciting time as we are currently on a journey to drive the Digital Transformation of the company and the services we rely on. This role is in the Fundamentals team who are responsible for the services and platforms, such as the Engineering System, Telemetry and Experimentation platforms, that teams across CSEO leverage to build modern cloud services. Through our platforms and services we impact 3000+ engineers providing them with the best in breed tools to develop, deploy & operate modern services. This is a super exciting space as we get to collaborate closely with 1ES and other Engineering Fundamental teams across the company, as we look to improve the engineering experience & productivity of our 3000+ engineers
* Requirements: 2+ years in program management.
* Knowledge and passion for improving the software engineering workflow.
* Passion and demonstrated ability for working cross group and cross organization.
* Experience building & reviewing quality user scenarios, acceptance criteria for features, managing scope and pragmatic timelines with measurement of outcomes
* Comfortable with complexity
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Work with our engineering customers in gathering feedback, understanding pain points, opportunities, gathering data to make informed decisions on how we can improve the engineering experience for CSEO engineers
* Work across org with the product group, 1ES and other engineering fundamental teams across Microsoft to share, leverage and contribute to the Microsoft Engineering experience
* Work with your engineering team and partners in defining a design that scales to the orgs needs in terms of performance, security, reliability, and agility.
* Define & deliver the next generation experience for CSEO engineers in an agile and continuous incremental manner, that is data driven in terms of decision making and validating our hypothesis
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.