Microsoft runs on trust. As our lives and businesses are becoming increasingly digitized, trust is the glue that holds our world together. To create and enhance this trust, we build solutions that proactively protect our customers, our partners and our company from operational risk. Our platforms make the world safer from corruption and fraud.
Our team subscribes to a lean engineering culture in building and operating a set of nimble products. We embrace collaboration, agility, and the belief that experimentation (failing fast) drives innovation. In our daily work, we value growth mindset, transparency, quality, courage and having fun; we require you to share those values as well. When you join this award-winning team, you will become a member of a talented and diverse cohort of growth hackers-- each of whom have big hearts and small egos. You will work with experts across domains that include business process automation, cloud architecture, machine learning, regulatory compliance, cybersecurity, operations, and philanthropy.
Now let's talk about you. We are seeking a curious, growth-oriented engineering PM to help us create, and then deliver against, a clear set of processes and policies to guide our fast-growing compliance platform. Do you crave the opportunity to build world-impacting solutions that most people wouldn't believe are possible? Are you motivated by getting your hands dirty and contributing in small ways too? Do you believe that your current skills and future potential can help us build and operate best-in-class, highly scalable cloud solutions to fight corruption and fraud? We face large volumes of complex incoming priorities, and we turn them into elegant, efficient experiences that amplify human ingenuity. This work is not easy, but it is meaningful and exciting every day. If you buy into the values of our team and feel that you have skills to offer, come talk to us. Let's work together to build a new foundation of trust for our world's digital future.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
* 2 years minimum experience in product management, program management or engineering roles
* 2+ years of experience collaborating with technical professionals and working across disciplines to develop innovative solutions to business or societal problems
* 2+ years of managing projects and influencing others in a fast-paced environment
* Experience applying agile methodologies in daily work (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
* Ability to lead collaboration with kaizen methods like lean, six sigma, and design thinking
* Growth mindset, technical acumen, and ability to think strategically, end-to-end
* Experience deriving insights from data using tools such as Excel, PowerBI, or Tableau
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good grasp of design aesthetics
* Ability to plan, organize and execute while driving clarity in ambiguous situations
* Experience working with internal information security, governance and compliance teams
* Degrees or certifications related to agile, project management, engineering, design, etc
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Define vision, goals, objectives, KPIs and controls across critical capabilities
* Drive clear, high-quality, well-documented processes that exceed industry benchmarks
* Facilitate workshops to solve for customer needs through robust collaboration
* Use data and relationships to perform root cause analysis on process escapes & incidents
* Monitor and report on process performance/health to drive results for customers
* Anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, escalations, risks, and technical issues
* Optimize processes and prioritize investments to make difficult tradeoffs and drive results
* Drive policy and process changes and gain stakeholder alignment with strong storytelling
* Clearly define user stories and success criteria for key areas of product functionality
* Build strong relationships for effective collaboration with stakeholders across the company
* Apply scientific method to answer questions, generate hypothesis, and run experiments
* Manage project portfolio through collaborative planning and central tracking
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to key stakeholders
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.