Summary/Objective: The Program Manager will work in partnership with a significant client base to define, document, create, enhance, and deliver marketing database functionality for multi-channel and multi-touch marketing campaigns. This role will collaborate with a team of developers with additional development projects to enhance the marketing database.
* Create and execute campaigns according to client requirements and deliver campaign data on time
* Work with technical architect and development team to define architecture and best practice solutions
* Work with the development team and business partners to understand and translate functional requirements and process into technical specifications
* Assist clients in becoming self-sufficient through instruction, training sessions, web-ex demonstrations and best practice review of client tool usage
* Review client requirements turning them into functional and technical requirements for the development team
* Develop timelines, requirement documents, data flows, and other artifacts to drive client projects
* Work with the account team and development resources to facilitate continuous delivery of client deliverables
* Assist the development and production support teams with clients facing support issues and contribute in the development of root cause solutions
* Provide technical expertise and communicate effectively with external clients
* Create high-quality, detailed technical documentation
* Create concise, logical, and accurate presentations
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced, small team environment
* Proven ability to juggle multiple technical projects at a time while maintain a sharp attention to detail
* Highly motivated, self-starter, effectively prioritizing tasks and deliverables
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interface with different internal business units as well as external clients in gathering requirements and implementing new solutions
* Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills required
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibility
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment or a remote telecommuting position. Working from home requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to have a space dedicated to work in a home office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, desk and mobile phones.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit/stand/walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision. Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. The hours are generally 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be required based on business needs.
Travel: Minimal (0 10%)
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related technology degree from an accredited university or college, or demonstrated marketing and technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
* 7+ years of marketing industry experience
* 4+ years of project management experience
* Thorough understanding of marketing technology including database, BI and campaign management technologies
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Previous experience working with internal and external clients
* Previous experience with Marketing, CRM, and Direct Mail databases, operations, and concepts
* Previous experience working in a professional service, technology-driven company
* Previous experience with MarketWide and/or the Bicrosoft BI stack (SQL Reporting Services and/or SQL Analysis Services)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
* Broad marketing and project management technical skills
* Well versed in marketing concepts, campaign management solutions and business intelligence technologies
Security Clearance: SourceLink is a Federal Contractor and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement: AAP/EEO Statement: SourceLink is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
SourceLink is a direct marketing services company.