The Azure SAP Engineering team is seeking a Technical Program Manager with a "can do" attitude, a passion for solving hard problems, and a commitment to help build the best Cloud business for SAP on the planet! The team's mission is to make Azure the most efficient, secure platform to run any part of the SAP landscape, get as many of SAPs internal and LOB assets on Azure as possible and drive breadth innovation across the broader Microsoft offers like, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), M365, and Internet of Things (IoT). This role represents a strong opportunity to have direct impact on both our Cloud products & strategy, and our customer's success.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with customers and Partners in the development of large-scale cloud infrastructure projects specifically in SAP solutions.
* At least 2 years of program management experience
* Bachelor's degree or higher, OR equivalent experience
* Technical strength in cloud computing - Compute, Storage, & Networking
* Understanding of the challenges of large-scale mission critical deployments, program management of deployment of enterprise grade software solutions
* Prior experience driving sophisticated and complex customers engagements
* Prior SAP experience preferred
* Ability to generate trust, build alliances across the organization, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of engineering, and customers
* Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
* Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic design and delivery - weaving empathy, curiosity, desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and delivering success to customers
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Help plan, architect and systematically deploy customer SAP estates onto Microsoft Azure for the purposes of best practice creation
* Design customer journey maps to define the phases, steps and requirements to improve that customer or partner journey
* Create repeatable processes to drive consistent customer success
* Provide technical best practices to help with the development strategy of SAP on Azure while avoiding pitfalls and common mistakes
* Oversee tooling evaluation for the purposes of product development
* Work with the documentation & web teams to ensure that the steps of Azure is captured, easily retrievable and available to all customers
* Offer feedback into Product teams to ensure Azure is optimized and performant for SAP workloads, making it the best cloud to run SAP workloads
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.