Program Manager 2
Have you ever wanted to take part in building innovative projects?
Have you ever dreamed that you will have an opportunity to re-invent the way people explore real-time data?
The Azure PIE Observability team seeks a motivated, experienced professional to lead the incubation, delivery and adoption of a new dashboarding solution. For an attractive analytics-related incubation, we're looking for customer-obsessed individuals with a growth mindset to be part of the project's Spearhead and join a small group of developers who are building the product from scratch.
* 2+ analytics related experience
* You are even more passionate about building a large-scale service
* You are really interested to understand how things work deep down
* You see the mission and you know how to drive to it on your own
* You have a desire to deal with a real engineering challenge and win!
* You are passionate about analytics
Join us and be part of the Next Big Thing!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Communicating clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team.
* Experimenting and prototyping to drive architectural design decisions
* Leading pilot groups, gathering/analyzing data and addressing user feedback
* Creating feature specifications in coordination with your feature crew
* Driving UX process and technology innovation to improve user productivity
* Defining highly scalable and repeatable solution implementation and support models
* Driving product adoption, removing adoption barriers.
* Work cross-team with Azure Data Explorer, Azure Monitor, and many other Azure services
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.