Intelligent Conversation and Communication Cloud (IC3) powers billions of real-time customer conversations across Microsoft's real-time conversation products and third-party solutions. IC3 enables reliable and high-quality audio/video calling, meeting, messaging services that work every time from anywhere seamlessly across all customer touchpoints. IC3 makes conversations on our platforms more intelligent in real-time empowering best-in-class productivity tools for the modern workplace where every call, meeting or chat will make the next one better.
About the Team
IC3 Cloud Communication Developer Platform team is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our organization. Our team empowers real-time communication developers with secure, compliant, cloud-scale development platform powered by Azure - abstracting them from the complexities of building and managing a communications infrastructure and freeing them to focus on products and customers. If you are passionate about empowering developers and love solving complex communication infrastructure problems, you would be a great fit for our team.
* 3+ years of experience in product management or program management or relevant experience in a related area in software industry
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
* Experience with web service design, cloud solution architecture, real-time communication
* Experience with RESTful API services is preferred
* Experience with developer platform is preferred
* Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results in cross-group projects
* Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
Cloud Background Check
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Work with internal and external customers to investigate and understand their requirements and business needs using telemetry, feedback, anecdotal evidence, personal experiences and market perceptions
* Help define product requirements, user experiences and communications platform roadmap
* Help define and own feature specs, API guides, samples, update Microsoft Graph documentation and help developers through GitHub
* Actively communicate with stakeholders within IC3 and across Microsoft to ensure Engineers understand and deliver shared goals
* Define and analyze KPIs and metrics that bring clarity to the product and platform performance
* Partner with multiple engineering and product teams to manage schedules, risks and issues with effective communication to team, management and Internal and External Microsoft Partners
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.