Role Summary:Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best cell biology image analysis solutions to our innovative products.
Essential Responsibilities:• Work closely with Product Management to set priorities
* Prioritize feature development to regularly demonstrate value while building toward a minimum viable release and ultimately the final product
* Communicate realistic timelines to stakeholders based on the team's size estimates for a given feature
* Translate high level features requirements into user stories that clearly address specific user requirements
* Provide clear and detailed acceptance criteria that can be used to generated automated test cases
* Test, pre-validate and accept user stories based on acceptance criteria
* Contribute to the development of workflow designs acting as a subject matter expert
* Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
* Ensure that the team always has an adequate groomed backlog to ensure efficient transition into development
* Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
* Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
* Collaborate with architect and technical leads to ensure an overall scalable software architecture
* Balance new feature development and bug fixing to ensure regularly scheduled releases are delivered with quality and on time
Qualifications/Requirements:• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for a minimum of 3 year(s)
* BS in Bio-Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science, Biology or similar relevant scientific field
* Experience working on software products with a high amount of user interactivity
* Experience working on software products that perform quantitative data analysis
* Basic understanding of concepts relevant to the field of cell biology
* In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
* Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
* Creative thinker
* Attention to details
Desired Characteristics:• MS or PhD in Bio-Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science, Biology or similar relevant scientific field
* Experience with quantitative image analysis
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.Additional Locations:United States;Washington;Issaquah;
About General Electric
General Electric is a multinational conglomerate corporation offering infrastructure and financial services.