Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization Description: Oracle Service Cloud customer service software enables businesses provide personalized and efficient service to their customers through a variety of channels such as web self-service, email, social, mobile, chat, virtual assistants, SMS, click-to-talk, etc. Oracle Service Cloud product is delivered software-as-a-service (SaaS) on a highly scalable and available cloud infrastructure.
Additional product information is available at https://www.oracle.com/applications/customer-experience/service/
Group Description: Oracle Service Cloud Platform team is responsible to develop a highly efficient, scalable and extensible framework that is the foundation of Oracle Service Cloud. Some examples of such features are Business Rules, Custom Objects, Event Framework, Distributed Database, Big Data etc. These features and capabilities help our customers customize and extend Oracle Service Cloud software to suite their specific business needs as well as integrate with external systems for data sync, reporting and other needs.
* Manage the full product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
* Act as a Product Owner in a SCRUM development process.
* Own and prioritize product roadmap for Platform team and write user stories
* Provide input on areas which ensure the financial success of your product areas and business.
* Work with Product Marketing to develop and implementing a go-to-market plan, and then support the roll-out to departments to execute.
* Identify and analyze potential partner relationships for the Oracle Service Cloud Platform.
* Measure the success of your products in the market through metrics: revenue generation, adoption, usage and release frequency.
* 3 years of software development experience using enterprise class languages and tools
* 2 years Product management experience with agile / SCRUM
* 3 years experience with multi-tier software architecture
* MBA business degree or equivalent work experience with Computer Science or Engineering background
* 2 years experience with data management (MDM, data warehouse, data extract, etc.)
* Experience with Oracle Database in development, architecture or deployment capacity
* Knowledge and experience in enterprise software including: software development languages, API development and use, enterprise software, IT architectures, SOA and Web Services architectures.
* Familiarity with enterprise integration architecture and patterns.
* Familiarity with cloud computing and Software as a Service architecture
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.