Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for a senior developer to join the team. Your responsibilities include
* Design and implement new features
* Assist other technical employees (QA, Documentation and Marketing)
* Provide technical assistance to customers online
* Software development with 2 years experience is preferred
* Strong problem solving skills
* Expertise in front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script. Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, Ionic or similar products is a bonus
* Self motivated and great interests in user interface and experience work
* Framework design and development with good understanding of the impacts and attention to details
* Team player, adapt well to changing work requirements
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.