Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The Salesforce.com Business Technology Enterprise Integration team is seeking an
experienced Product Manager with an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust
enterprise integration projects for a global company. You will be a key contributor on the
Enterprise Integration team delivering on mission-critical systems integrations and business
processes that run our global business.
The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and
technical skills in the area of information technology specifically in the area of System
Integrations and APIs. This person will need to be able to quickly learn the business and
technology domain and be able to apply the knowledge in conjunction with his/her product
management and technology skills and experience to deliver the projects. This person will
primarily focus on the planning and delivery of system/data integration of various systems
across the business domain. Our ideal candidate must possess the business and technical
skills/experience prescribed, enjoy working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and high-growth
environment, as well as be experienced at managing complex projects in support of an overall
● Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs,
analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements and make
recommendations on the solution and implementation.
● Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program,
including functional/non-functional specifications, data mapping/transformation, solution
design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, UAT and other project artifacts.
● Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the
specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
● Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and
User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
● Define, discover, interpret data models, and assist in design and configure of analytics
reporting dashboard to help business users make informed decisions.
● Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best
leverage integration, data warehouse and business intelligence functionality to meet
evolving business requirements and information needs.
● Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and
architecture standards and guidelines.
● Provide functional leadership during technology
enhancements/upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with
various internal business/technical partners.
● Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical
assistance to operation team and end users.
● Participate in Agile scrum team, write/enhance/research user stories and be responsible
as business lead and central subject matter expert.
● Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve
efficiency and consistency.
● Bachelor's Degree with 7 or more years of hands-on experience as a product
manager/business system analyst type role implementing and/or leading enterprise
software, specifically in the areas of enterprise system, application and data Integration,
● Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
● Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning,
specially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target
transformation/mappings and reporting.
● Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading
solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional
● Experience in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively
identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
● Hands-on experience with databases and using SQL tools like SQL developer, SQLplus,
Toad for data query, analysis and validating test results.
● Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concept and tools.
● Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an
application and assess the applicability of different product technologies to business
problems; ability to learn new applications and technologies.
● Proven ability to coordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and
streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria.
● Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the
ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical
● Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams with the
flexibility to work in different time zones.
● Ability to support team members and improve work processes.
● Experience with leading technologies and platforms, such as Salesforce, AWS, Oracle
and other Cloud Platforms/Systems.
● Technical experience in programming and/or system/application administration.
● Functional domain knowledge in areas like Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, HR, Legal,
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.