A career in our Innovation and Development practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You'll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Our team helps organisations define paths to more profitable growth, from core product development to radical business innovation. As part of the team, you'll help our clients develop new innovative businesses, products and services as well as build lasting internal capabilities, ranging from Innovation Incubators to global research and development centres to product lifecycle systems, that enable sustained, consistent results.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Innovation & Development practice helps leading technology companies excel in envisioning and bringing to market new products, optimizing their innovation investments, leveraging new technologies (e.g., AI, 3D printing, analytics, etc.) by coming up with new business models, setting up a corporate venture funding mechanism, establishing a new innovation & incubation center, or driving down product and service development costs,etc.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Engineering and Business, Mechanical Engineering, Software App
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CPO), Scaled Agile for Enterprise (SAFe) or similar certifications
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
* Anchoring one or more I&D engagements, working with a team of other I&D and broader strategy and operations consultants - be accountable for profitable engagement delivery, building out client relationships, and ongoing account management;
* Working with others in the practice to develop a portfolio of clients across core industry sub-segments;
* Communicating value propositions by actively engaging in business development, helping generate new leads, research opportunities, prepare for client discussions, help with proposal development and delivery, and supporting sale close;
* Collaborating with the others in the practice on development of new intellectual capital such as new business models, industry leading practices frameworks, operational and financial benchmarks, and scalable I&D solutions;
* Keeping abreast of new and constantly evolving technological landscape bringing perspectives on new technologies into everyday client engagements;
* Coaching and training more junior consultants;
* Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues; and,
* Continuing to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.