A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP and CCSA
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Application security solutions and Web hosting architecture and principles;
* Common networking protocols and services and their relevant security issues;
* Risk assessment/acceptance factors that can affect business and security decisions; and,
* business processes and drivers that can affect system design.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Analyzing application security vulnerability and executing process. Reviews vendor processes using application threat vulnerability tools, scanning techniques and/or code review results;
* Using assessments of vulnerabilities and sources of threats and current security guidance;
* Collaborating with teams to identify opportunities and provide recommendations on how application security can be built into project development;
* Interacting with project management team members and vendors on application projects;
* Reviewing application threat vulnerability assessments on application development projects;
* Implementing strategy for application threat vulnerability review and remediation;
* Identifying and documenting complex business cases to assist in gaining internal support to implement security solutions; and,
* Monitoring vendor application development processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.