Product Designer - MoPub
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
MoPub is the world's largest mobile application advertising exchange and complete ad serving platform. From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, our customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day. MoPub's product designers are responsible for designing the tools and system that enable MoPub's customers to operate successfully in the mobile advertising ecosystem. In this role, you'll work with product managers, engineers, and other designers to bring elegance and ease of use to a complex ecosystem of products.
Who You Are:
Someone who will take pride in designing tools and visualizations that empower businesses to reach every person on the planet; a standout colleague with experience working across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping. Mastery of all four of these disciplines isn't required, but designers who can take on multiple aspects of a single project will stand out. Open roles match varying levels of experience.
What You'll Do:
* Design elegant and delightful business-focused products as part of an integrated Engineering, Product, Design, and Research team
* Identify and articulate business needs, build prototypes to test internally and through user research, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings
* Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for your product area
* Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
* Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate
* Experience designing and building mobile or desktop products with a strong focus on Advertising or Business
* Passion for identifying and solving real business problems
* Strong visual design or data visualization skills
* An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
* Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
* Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
* Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
* Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, and other design tools
* A passion for Twitter and its potential, and a desire to reach every person on the planet
* Ability to create interactive prototypes
* Mobile and desktop products with emphasis on B2B products
Skills for greater impact (not all are required):
* Motion design ability or experience using animation to educate, engage and delight
* Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research; comfortable working from data
* Experience working within and/or contributing to a design system
* Writing and communication skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter is a company that provides a social networking platform.