Job Description: This position requires a qualified security professional who will provide CPSO support and be responsible for the overall execution of special programs at the Raytheon El Segundo facility as it relates to all applicable classified federal, contractual, customer and company requirements. This includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities: create, maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers, peers and senior management across multiple program sites and business units; coordinate with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations; prepare Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for program proposals; prepare various written security plans and implement security procedures and practices in coordination with government regulations; conduct security briefings/debriefings; conduct self-inspections; participate in the development of and conduct security education programs; investigate security violations with recommended corrective actions; and develop solutions to a variety of daily challenges ranging from difficult to complex. As a Principle Industrial Security Specialist, the candidate must have a thorough understanding of the NISPOM, DCIDs, ICDs, DoDM 5205.07 Vol. 1-4 and related Industrial Security guidance manuals in support of Special Programs Security. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills, work independently under limited supervision, ability to make sound decisions and take independent action. The candidate must also have excellent writing, organizational, communication and computer skills and have supervisory potential.
* TS/SSBI current within seven years
* Worked in a SAP and/or SCI environment
* Working understanding of the requirements of the NISPOM, DCIDs, ICDs and DoDM 5205.07 Vol 1-4
* Strong computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Works independently under limited supervision
* Ability to work extended and flexible hours, when required
* Ability to travel on company business, when required
* Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to adapt to and excel in a fast paced work environment
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Ability to solve problems ranging from difficult to complex
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* JPAS and Access Commander database experience
* CPSO/CSSO experience
Required Education (including Major):
* High school diploma and 12 years directly related working experience or
* Associate's degree and 8 years directly related working experience or
* Bachelor's degree 4 years directly related working experience or
* Master's degree and 2 years of directly related working experience
131132 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.