The CNE Analysts serve on an Advanced Team and is aligned to the Special Programs Division within Cybersecurity & Special Missions (CSM) business. The CNE Analysts will have advanced computer science and network engineering experience to perform analysis of digital networks and mobile communications.
* Advance knowledge across multiple layers of the OSI networking model;
* Ability to examine and manipulate large data sets and decipher content to determine value and impact to customer;
* Experience with traffic engineering and telecom provider interconnection such as VPN deployments, peering/transit relationships;
* Advance understanding of cellular and landline based networks.
* Network engineering and architecture - expertise across multiple layers of the OSI networking model;
* Traffic engineering and telecom provider interconnection expertise- MPLS, GMPLS, VPN deployments, peering/transit relationships;
* Protocol reverse engineering;
* Network traffic analysis;
* Telecommunications expertise understanding cellular networks, and landline based networks.
Required Education (including Major):
* Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or equivalent experience from an accredited institution.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 134115BR 134115 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Network Communications Research
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.