Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open a little over 2 years and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special events (Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities), and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match, and flexible work schedules are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lots of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of the site along with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Test Architect to join our Agile Transformation Team. As a Test Architect, you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt Agile methodologies as a new way of working.
The Test Architect (TA) is involved across the entire life cycle of the development process. The TA is responsible for specifying top-level logical and physical enterprise and test architectures, and supporting the definition of lower level (environment, test, and software) architectures. The TA must be able to adjust to constant business change, including new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
The TA must provide knowledge of standards-based architectures, possess architecture certifications, demonstrated leadership and communication skills, experience providing architecture leadership on key initiatives / pursuits / programs, and have system lifecycle experience.
The Test Architect provides leadership and mentoring to the agile team on all TA related items. The TA works closely with Programs, Customers to understand the requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business /program strategies, and architectural standards.
* Define the test automation process and deliverables across the system development life cycle for software, firmware and hardware
* Provide hands-on test automation support in Agile environments, working side-by-side with integrators and testers to teach them ATDD and test automation strategies.
* Architect test automation and environments which efficiently and effectively utilize models, simulations, test beds, prototypes, and full-scale Engineering Development Models (EDMs) to satisfy development and environmental/qualification objectives and to satisfy an appropriate affordable solution for production.
* Identify data collection and test environment needs for implementing the test strategy.
* Identify non-functional validation needs and define related test approaches.
* Re-architecting for test automation
* Engagement and interaction with Customers and Program leadership
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
Hires with an Active TS/SCI clearances are eligible for sign-on bonuses of "up to" $40,000.00
* Proven ability to lead multi-functional teams
* Ability to communicate the business value of an architecture solution to customers and company leadership
* Ability to communicate technical direction to an implementation team based on the architecture solution
* Capable of leading stakeholder engagement workshops that translate expressed needs into actionable requirements
* Ability to develop and deliver test architecture and test automation training material
* Knowledge of industry practices with focus on ATDD, Agile, DevOps, environments and test automation
* Working knowledge of Agile/DevOps tools such as Jira, Agile Central (Rally), or HP ALM
* Ability to collaborate within an integrated cross-disciplinary team that includes solution architects, pipeline architects, systems engineers and developers
* Experience in software development, deployment automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
* Experience testing Cloud Solutions, Infrastructure, and in Virtualized environments
* Integration and test experience
* Experience with automated test definition tools like Cucumber/Gherkin or FitNesse
* Experience developing test architecture and designing automating tests on enterprise software products and systems
* Experience in preparing test strategies and plans
* Experience leading test case design to provide efficient optimal coverage with minimal duplication
* Release automation (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
* One or more architecture certifications (e.g., TOGAF, Open Group, SEI)
* DevOps Certified
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and teaming skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, including a willingness to mentor
* Model Based testing experience
* Demonstrated Cloud experience preferably in Azure or AWS
* Familiarity with SharePoint Solarwinds or similar monitoring tools backup tools like TSM/NetBackup or cloud based backup (preferred)
* Six Sigma certified
8 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math; or 6 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
141890BR 141890 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.