Consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support. Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs. Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services. Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies. Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
* 4 years of overall JS experience - JQuery, React, Angular, Angular2+
* 3 years of HTML5/CSS3 experience with Angular and Angular Material
* Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular2+
* Experience with state management component like NGRX, Redux or MobX
* Experience in analyzing and providing solution for UI performance challenges
* Experience in integrating with REST APIs
* Experience working with JSON/XML
* Knowledge of front-end unit testing tools.
* Experience in version control e.g. git is required
* Experience in mobile development is a plus
* Knowledge in overall application architectural components (webserver, app server, database server, etc.) is a plus
* Driven and self-motivated
* Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope,working with basic application system designs and specifications
* Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
* Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
* Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
* Proficiency in a continuous integration tool - we prefer Jenkins
* Comfortable with agile methodologies - Scrum in particular
* Proficiency in automated testing with Selenium and Cucumber
* Proficiency in CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery) is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Private Wealth Mgmt Technology-HR13730
Requisition Number: 1907230
About Bny Mellon
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (also known as BNY Mellon) is an investment company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management.