Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
This is a service-oriented, technically driven deployment engineer position. The position requires attention to detail and the ability to independently follow written and verbal instructions provided by senior engineers and project managers. The ability to work through issues associated with Windows desktop configuration and software notably in the O365 OneDrive and SharePoint environments is key to success. The applicant must be able to successfully perform initial troubleshooting of Windows Desktop, Windows Server, group policy, and other related technical areas. An ability and willingness to consistently and comprehensively document all deployment issues is required. The deployment engineer must have a drive toward deployment goals while managing multiple simultaneous deployments. Experience with TCP/IP networking, virtual systems, and server installation and configuration is a plus. Some experience providing daily deployment support for world-wide remote customers is helpful.
* Customer satisfaction which simply means ensuring that customers have a good O365 migration experience
* Independently work with DoS world-wide Posts and domestic technical staff to migrate Post file servers into the O365 cloud
* Manage the OneDrive activations for post
* Restore .pst files from backups in the domestic data centers
* Work with the email group to migrate .pst files into O365
* Restore shared data in the domestic data centers and migrate to SharePoint Online
* Site migration design review
* Software testing and deployment
* Bachelor's and 6 Years of experience or Masters with 4 years of experience
* Experience with Windows Sever 2016 or higher and Window Desktop
* High-level knowledge of MS Office Suite, PowerShell, Windows 10, OneDrive, SharePoint
* Experience with Enterprise Backup Software
* Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
* Must be a US Citizen with Top Secret Clearance at time of hire
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
* Government specified Enterprise Operations and Networks experience
* O365 Architecture
* Basic knowledge of PowerApps and Flow
* High-level knowledge of AD, GPOs, Permissions, OUs, Groups
* Experience with SharePoint Migration Tool, Avamar.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.