Does real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong IT Support and management skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
* Introduce new ideas/innovations to increase productivity. * Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. * Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools * Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability * Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes * Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies * Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks * Participate in the design of information and operational support systems * Provide 1st and 2nd level support
Impact on the business:
Plays a key role in delivering success by leveraging business intelligence tools to advance client's business objectives.
* With all internal employees and department heads
* INTEGRITY: we do the 'right' things. * INNOVATION: we 'change the game.' * TRANSPARENCY: we communicate openly * COLLABORATION: we work as one team * PROBLEM-SOLVING: we solve core, complex business challenges * ENJOY & CELEBRATE: we have fun
* Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment. * Takes initiative; challenges the status quo to drive change. * Learns quickly; takes smart risks to experiment and learn. * Works well with others; builds trust and maintains credibility. * Planful: identifies and confirms key requirements in dynamic environments; anticipates tasks and contingencies. * Communicates effectively; productive communication with clients and all key stakeholders communication in both verbal and written communication. * Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks. Works well under pressure. * Strong analytical skills; able to apply inductive and deductive thinking to generate solutions for complex problems.
* Basic networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP) * Basic Desktop/laptop Hardware troubleshooting /OS Installation & troubleshooting * Software Installation & Troubleshooting * Should have Experience on MAC Books / IPADs, / Android based mobile devices. * Data Centre management - Basic Coordination. * Vendor Management. (Example Dell, LifeSize)- Should be able to coordinate with multiple vendor for resolution of IT issues. * Should have Experience on Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, ADS. * Network Printer Management. * IT asset Management. * Scripting skills would be added advantage
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
* This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. * This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Enabling Intuition with Ingenuity and Integrity™
Saama is a Silicon Valley based company focused on Life Sciences industry in areas of accelerating Clinical Trials using artificial intelligence and machine learning while leveraging proprietary big data analytics platform.
Our focus is to turn raw data into actionable insights that enable enterprise leaders to make timely and reliable decisions for critical business discovery. We have 20 years of history solving data management and advanced analytics challenges for Industry leading fortune clients.
Saama is a leader in assisting the life sciences companies around the globe to transform their businesses by creating outcomes in accelerating drug pipeline development, patient-centric transformation across the value chain and effective operationalization of value-based pricing. All these business outcomes assist stakeholders in processing the operational and real-world data generated from bench-side (clinical development and operations) to bed-side (post market launch). Saama Solutions have a unique approach to providing cognitive intelligence and integrated experience through pre-built assets and quick-start application modules for faster time to value.
Saama believes in innovation, connection with their customers and partners, team building and social responsibility. Intellectual curiosity drives innovation at Saama. The team is made up of intelligent, driven, charged up, helpful people, who share a passion for data and analytics, are courageous, take calculated risks, and execute with speed in a market that demands nothing but excellence.
Our DNA is D&A™
Saama is an AI-powered clinical analytics cloud platform company.