Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
* Lead requirements gathering efforts and translate Business Requirements into Functional/Technical Specifications.
* Develop the necessary documentations for IT solutions delivery, working closely with IT lead Project Manager (e.g. Statement of Work, Project Objectives, Use Cases, Stakeholder Requirements, Functional Requirements, Transition Requirements, Training Documents, etc.).
* Track IT activities and work with lead Project Manager to update as necessary and provide IT status updates to both the business master project manager and IT leadership.
* Evaluate and validate IT solutions against R&D needs.
* Generate Test Plan, Use Case Scenarios, Test Cases, and conduct User Acceptance Testing with business partners.
* Identify and recommend business process improvements.
* Assist in product solution identification, evaluation, selection, implementation, testing, and working with the IT Delivery Team(s) in delivering the business requirements.
* Provide data stewardship and governance within R&D.
* Support and provide guidance to help the business adopt new methodologies and technologies.
* Interface with business and functional teams providing strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Work closely with the IT platform leads to apply standards and evolve process to ensure solutions abide by best practices and industry principles.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* 3-5 years minimum experience in the Information Technology field.
* 3+ years of working in Bio-Tech/Bio-Pharmaceutical Industry supporting R&D as a business analyst.
* Strong knowledge of processes and applications related to Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Science, Biostatistics, and Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance (e.g. CTMS, EDC, IRT, CRO data transfers, Oracle Argus, JReview, SAS, etc.).
* Knowledge of procedures and best practices related to FDA, EMA, GxP, CFR21 Part 11, Computer System Validation, Sunshine Act, HCP
Transparency Reporting, and other regulations governing drug development and commercialization.
* Working knowledge of scripting and database query languages (SQL, Python, Unix, C, Java, etc. )
* Experience with SOP authoring relative to R&D processes and applications.
* Ability to articulate complex technical problems and business value to a wide business audience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
* Ability to troubleshoot issues and work independently with minimal direction.
* Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Saama is an AI-powered clinical analytics cloud platform company.