Amazon operates one of the world's largest and innovative fulfillment and transportation infrastructures. Our environment is global and complex with a variety of networks, software, hardware and systems, including industrial machines and protocols. We are constantly innovating upon the ways in which we are automating and accelerating the delivery of products and packages which includes building custom hardware and applying machine learning, image processing, and real-time data processing using distributed systems.
The Network Security Engineer will ensure that the fulfillment and transportation infrastructure is securely designed and implemented with high standards to maintain customer trust. If you enjoy analyzing networks, system and services from a security perspective, and you are skilled at discovering potential security issues for new scenarios, this position will provide you with a challenging and rewarding opportunity. You will participate in the design, build, deployment and operation of security-focused infrastructure and provide consultation, architectural review, risk assessment of Amazon's systems and networks that support our vast Fulfillment Network spanning the globe.
Responsibilities for this role include:
* Evaluate, architect, implement, and support new network architecture and designs within Amazon's Fulfillment Center and Transportation global operations
* This role will be responsible for crafting and building security infrastructure to support a variety of high-demand systems robotics and automation systems
* Use your solid understanding of authentication protocols, core network and system security principles along with your up-to-date understanding of modern attack patterns and methods to drive security into tools used by Amazonian's every day
* Data-driven decisions are important to Amazon. You will draw heavily on your experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from a variety of sources to create compelling written and verbal communications. Evangelize security within Amazon and be an advocate for customer trust and customer promise
* Advise and consult with internal customers on risk assessment, threat modeling, and vulnerability remediation
* Evangelize security within Amazon Fulfillment Technology and be an advocate for customer trust and customer promise
If you are excited about the challenges and opportunities described above and you have the knowledge, skills and abilities to tackle these hard problems, we'd like to talk further with you about our company, team, and how you are uniquely qualified to join us!
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.