About the role
A .NET Solution Developer focuses on designing, developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology using various agile and waterfall based delivery methodologies. Azure and Angular is a Plus.
As a Solutions Development Consultant, you will work on designing solution components of medium size and complexity. This includes performing basic support and debugging functions, while maintaining existing applications. You will contribute to our solution knowledge repository and may be responsible for program and/or staff management as needed.
Participate in development teams as a key contributor, typically following the agile delivery methodology.
Responsibilities may include:
* Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications with focus on the Microsoft technology stack
* Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
* Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan
* Interface directly with customers, gathering feedback and discussing technical design.
* Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications.
* Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
* Identify and escalate problems
* Maintain and repair existing applications.
* Travel as required by business
You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients. Your technical background likely includes experience:
* Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
* Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
* With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
Your non-technical background likely includes:
* Ability to connect with external clients
* Experience working with global teams
* Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Solid written and spoken English skills.
You likely have at least two years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Avanade is a company providing digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem.