Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Analyst (Finance)
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You're a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We'll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You're a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You'll be solving your client's challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365.
Working in the ERP team you'll collect information, analyse requirements and solve problems, providing technical, admin or operational support.
The business analyst:
* Analyses and designs new business processes
* Works with the application architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
* Uses the business process requirements to drive out product requirements and metrics.
* Sets up and maintains the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
* Works with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
* Identifies gaps between the desired future business processes and product requirements against the processes directly supported by Dynamics AX and in-scope systems.
* Analyses the process gaps and identifies possible solutions.
* Maintains the RICEW inventories.
* Designs the Dynamics AX configuration to meet the business process and product requirements.
* Develops an application prototype and conducts a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options.
* Conducts Dynamics AX training for conference room pilot participants.
* Assists in translating requirements into test conditions and scenarios for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
* Performs the functional design of the RICEW components.
* Conducts functional testing of each RICEW component.
As a specialist in Dynamics 365 F&O you will:
* Implement Finance processes (G/L, A/P, A/R, FA)
* Work as a team with the customer finance business owner
* Setup the finance processes in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O)
* Transfer your knowledge to finance customer stakeholders
* For international rollouts, follow the local D365 F&O partner Finance Consultant especially for localization features
* Identify with the Finance / Accounting team and external partner any conflicts between core model processes and local regulations
* Identify new change requests
* Write the Functional Design Descriptions for Change Requests
* Test developments of Change Requests
* Liaise with on shore or off shore developers in order to fix bugs
* Ensure the reliability and accuracy of statutory and management reports
Ideally, your experience includes:
At least one software development methodology
Microsoft platform skills and MS Project, and an object-oriented development language including .NET
A working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade is a company providing digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem.