NERA Technology Services is looking for a technical analyst to provide on-site support for the NERA local office and participate in departmental projects. NERA is looking for broad technical skills and a history of delivering creative and innovative solutions. A successful candidate is team oriented, passionate about technology, and confident in their ability to tackle challenges.
This is a full time position within the Technology Services Team, located in our New York City (Midtown) office. The typical workday will be 9 AM to 6 PM.
* Perform installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of hardware and software associated with desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
* Provide technical support, guidance and training to end users.
* Deliver exceptional customer service using excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Build, document, and develop training materials to fulfill projects.
* Participate in a Global Help Desk.
* Participate in, and eventually lead projects. Employ systems analysis techniques, research technology options, and consult with users to determine hardware, software, or system function specifications.
* Hardware: Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Scanners, Projectors, Smartphones, Mobile Hotspots
* Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, Server, Android, Apple iOS, MAC OS
* Software: MS Office 2013 & 2016
* Solid understanding of Active Directory
* 3+ years of experience in a Help Desk environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Desire to take ownership and complete assigned tasks
* Evening and weekend work will be required
* Some travel will be required
* Ability to lift 50 lbs./23 kilos
NERA Economic Consulting is a global economic consulting firm that applies economic, finance, and quantitative principles to solve complex business and legal challenges. NERA is one of the world's largest economic consultancies, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer is a human resource consulting service that includes compensation, employee benefits, communications, and investment consulting.