* Leads, coaches, and supports the work of Computer Application Specialists to ensure attainment of departmental goals and objectives.
* Manages day to day and long term team's technical activities.
* Develops and maintains efficient support programs for SLS computerized systems.
* Oversees and manages support all computerized systems
* Lead and coordinate the ERES Remediation Plan and its implementation for all GMP ERES Computerized Laboratory Equipment across SLS. Ensure upgrades/changes to Computerized Laboratory equipment are in line with Company Data Integrity requirements.
* Engage stakeholders (System SME's, QA and system ownder in qualification activities and decision making process of assessments for all computer based systems.
* Ensure timely and compliant creation and updates of LIMS master data in all active LIMS systems (gLIMS, SQL LIMS, ThermoLIMS).
* Evaluate the effectiveness of transitioning paper based systems to paperless for most commonly used departmental processes. Address business continuity and data integrity as part of any such transition.
* Ensure meaningful and actionable objectives, development plans, succession plans and 1:1 meetings with colleagues.
* Ensure compliance, quality and adherence to all department policies, procedures and cGMPs requirements
* Develop and implement a Disaster Recovery Plan for SLS GMP Computerized Laboratory equipment.
* May serve as a member of the Empower and NuGenesis User Councils, actively participate in the monthly meetings, influence the organization to make decisions in line with Pfizer's drive for performance, efficiency and data integrity. As an SLS Empower 3 and NuGenesis DPOC, ensure that SLS Users are notified of activities and events that might impact them in a timely manner.
* B.S. and/or M.S. Degree in a Science or similar technical field with 10-15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Familiarity with GMPs and applicable regulations and guidelines (e.g. CFR, EMEA and ICH publications), and standard operating procedures in a fast paced laboratory environment.
* Strong communication (verbal and written), teamwork and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills, close attention to detail and accuracy, ability to work both independently and in a team environment, able to coach other team members and to receive coaching where appropriate, self-motivated and willing to learn new and changing responsibilities.
* Must be an active listener.
* Experience in project management and cross-functional team leadership. Ability to serve as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs.
* Commitment to values based leadership and achieving objectives in a manner that is supportive of Pfizer Values and Core Competencies.
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact
* 5+ years of experience managing/leading technical teams
* Experience with Empower, gLIMS, NuGenesis, MS Office software, QTS, and PDOCS as well as a demonstrated ability to learn and master new applications software is desired.
The candidate must be able to sit or potentially stand for long periods of time while working at a desk and computer and must be able to maintain attention to detail.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
The candidate must demonstrate flexibility to work with and travel to locations in various global time zones. Travel approximately 5% of the time.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
* Last Date to Apply for Job: 25 July, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.