Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within Northeast Enterprise customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technical managers to lead, coach, grow, and partner with technically skilled, customer-facing Solution Architects.
You will help develop the industry's best cloud-based solutions architects team by enabling and coaching them on best practices, solution selling, presentation and speaking skills, as well as how to create and present value-driven architectures of widely varying size and complexity. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. If you think you have what it takes to lead the best in the industry, AWS is hiring Leaders for our Enterprise Solution Architects.
As an Enterprise Solution Architect Leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. In this role, you will focus on both business and technical acumen. Your responsibilities will include thought leadership and driving value creation for our customers, shaping technical solutions, growing the team, and leading specific customer engagement and interaction at the CXO and Executive level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop, and execute a customer-outcome plan. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within AWS such as our sales, support, services teams, business development, marketing, partners, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
OTHER KEY CHARACTERISTICS
Fun to work with!! At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun, while maintaining a work-life balance. We look for leaders who are creative and who are willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact for their team, for the company and for our customers.
Enjoy developing technical talent to achieve great things. You will have a passion for educating, training, and enabling cloud computing experts for a diverse and challenging set of Enterprise customers.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a Solutions Architect or a similar role and experience managing a team of a Solution Architects. You will have an ability to maintain your hands-on technical expertise as well as a passion for learning and developing new skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* As a key member of the business development and sales management teams, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services onto the AWS platform.
* Hire, on-board, coach, and develop new Solutions Architects from internal and external sources.
* Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, build deep relationships with decision makers within customer accounts to enable them to be "Cloud advocates".
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
* Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices.Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.