Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Merchant Services - Operations Architecture - Boarding and Implementation Manager
Req #: 190027241_1
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Product Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm's new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It's a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model will co-locate product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
Merchant Services is seeking an experienced Payments Operational expert to work on several projects representing Operational teams and internal tools as new product solutions are being rolled out to Clients in a new agile environment. This team member will work with others in the group and in a team to be responsible for boarding and the implementation of Clients onto the new platforms.
The Boarding and Implementation Associate will work with the Account Servicing Manager to support existing clients with expansion into new regions via the new platform(s). This will require onboarding, implementation and ongoing servicing clients. The primary objective of the role is to ensure a successful and seamless transition for the CMS Clients. The execution of these efforts will be the measure of success and a single approach to tracking, measuring, reporting and closing gaps is critical.
This is an execution focused role that requires extensive relevant experience with a solid understanding of merchant servicing and onboarding, implementation procedures. Prior experience in Merchant Services Operations is mandatory for this role.
* Partner with Account Servicing Manager and Operations to ensure consistent application of procedures and policies
* Complete Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities
* Identify and implement improvements to existing training and quality materials and processes
* Effectively and accurately communicate the status of the process, including key risks, issues and potential solutions
* This role will require a versatile skill set while working through the entire life cycle of merchant activity.
* This role will include the following areas of responsibility
* Account Operations:
* Boarding to CMS, Gateway and Partner Bank systems
* Creation and revision of client contract documents
* Data retention
* Communicate setup info with partner banks
* Merchant testing capabilities enabled & shared with client
* Ongoing account maintenance as required to add functionality, MIDs, regions, etc
* Integration and Support:
* Acts as the primary technical resource on client cases for mid-large scale clients.
* Participate in Client On-Boarding Projects providing consultation/troubleshooting on the technical implementation of products into Client Environments
* Take ownership of understanding client requirements, presenting client solutions and assisting with the technical implementation of the solution by understanding product specifications and API's.
* Provide consultation on International Expansion Product Features to enhance our Clients Payments Process Flow by creating the right solutions
* Arrange, issue and analyze client validation testing of J.P. Morgan Payments Platform to ensure support for full scope of client functionality
* Financial Operations:
* Provide back-end reporting
* Support for merchant dispute inquires and resolution
* Ongoing fraud prevention, detection & monitoring
* Provides support on any billing and funding questions from client
* Perform effective process management and accountability structure to ensure required controls are maintained
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
* Minimum of 8 years of Proven Product, Operational and Technical experience and knowledge within Merchant Services
* In depth experience in client onboarding, validation testing, chargebacks, and financial operations
* Deep knowledge of the end-to-end payments process and products and the Merchant Service technical systems and how they connect
* Ability to act in a calm, organized, energetic manner in a dynamic environment where there are shifting priorities and demands with tight timelines and deadlines
* Demonstrated bias for action, creative problem-solving and achieving fulfillment by "creating order out of chaos"; Ability to creatively solve complex issues
* High achievement orientation with ability to thrive in a people-centered culture that focuses on performance, engagement and personal accountability
* Consistently demonstrates and advances knowledge to learn testing functions on multiple processing platforms and is capable of receiving case assignments on multiple platforms
* Understanding of merchant services processes and the ability to consult with internal and external customers
* Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule as needed in support of international clients and partners in various time zones
* Experience with dealing with clients at a senior level
* Integration and Support Candidates:
* Experience of e-commerce solutions using a known platform such as Magento, Oracle/BEA, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Commerce Suite, ATG, Hybris, etc
* Desirable - Web Services Development
* Must be able to accommodate domestic and international travel
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.