Quotient Technology Inc.
Are you an experienced project manager whose flexible, enthusiastic and committed to delivering high-quality results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy working across teams and functions to deliver projects on time and budget? If so, Quotient Technology is hiring, and we'd like to talk to you!
As a member of the Project Management Office, the Media Project Manager contributes, reviews, documents, communicates, analyzes, and manages the various requirements, milestones and deadlines of a project throughout its lifecycle. The Project Manager manages the development of media business systems and establishment of new processes while insuring that the project is completed within the set schedule and budget. This person will be responsible for individual projects and work closely with the Program Manager as well as stakeholders from multiple departments.
What You'll Do:
* A media project is labor as well as technology intensive and it should be managed efficiently
* Defines the project scope as well as the roles and responsibilities of the project members
* Leads the project planning activities
* Tracks the progress of the project
* Creating, managing and distributing reports related to the project
* Maintaining project assets, communications and documentation
* Evaluating and monitoring the overall project
* Reviewing and reporting the project's ROI/FTE impact
* Continuously performs risk management
* Communicates project status to all stakeholders
* Enforces change control and makes sure that scope creep is carefully managed
* Has full responsibility and accountability for the project
What You'll Bring:
* BS/BA/MBA in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a project management role OR 2 years of experience at a digital media company or agency
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong MS Office skills (Excel and Powerpoint)
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient's shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg's, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.
About Quotient Technology Inc.
Quotient is a company that develops a CPG marketing technology ecosystem delivering data-powered, personalized digital promotions.